Friday 3 February 2017

Woodland Buildables

Hi everyone, I really don't know where this week has gone, it's flown under my nose. Tonic Towers has been so busy with a lovely buzz about our new Woodland Buildable dies. There are 4 sets of dies launched and you can build the most adorable creatures.

Here's a couple of projects I made using theses dies.
I'd like to introduce you to Harry Hedgehog. I have used the set of dies to build Harry and put him in a 3d frame which would look perfect on any little boys bedroom wall.
The balloons are from the Betty Bunny die set.



Here's a video showing how to make the frame from start to finish


Olivia Owl said Wise Teacher to me, so I thought I would make a Teacher's gift which is inexpensive, but would be a treasured gift.
To make the notebook I took a plain front book from a Bargain shop and covered the front with fabric.
I placed an iron on stiffener to the back of the cotton fabric to be die cut. The eyes, eyelashes, beak and feet were cut from felt and the glasses from funky foam. I wanted to try the dies on lots of different textures and they worked a dream. I glued all the parts in place using Tonic Funky glue, Anyone who knows me will say I'm not a fan of sewing, so this project was perfect for me.

I hope you like these projects and maybe give them a go yourself.

Products used
Framed Hedgehog
Harry Hedgehog die set - 1590E
Betty Bunny die set - 1588E
Circle Layering die set - 481E
Craft Perfect  Bright White card -9016E
Craft Perfect Jet Black - 9011E
Essential card pack - Gracious Greys - 790E
Essential card pack -Brilliant Blues 785E
3d Picture frame


Owl Notebook
Olivia Owl die set -1591E
Tonic Funky glue - 421E
Iron on fabric stiffener
Notebook
Oddments of cotton fabric
Oddments of felt
Funky Foam
Navy ribbon


Have a fabulous weekend. 
Happy Crafting 
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment