Sunday 12 June 2016

A Little Bit of Stamping........

It's been  a long time  since I got my ink pads out to a spot of stamping. I thoroughly enjoyed trying out the new range of stamps from Tonic Studios. Tonic are not traditionally known for their stamp ranges,  but these are certainly something different to add to any stamp collection. 


I absolutely love the modern style of the Modern Buttonhole  stamp set. 


Here’s another card made with the same set.

This stamp range appeals to all tastes. It also has more traditional style flowers to be used in a new way. 


There are also 2 Sentiment Strip stamps  to complement  the flowers, It's your Special Day and Just a Note to Say.


All these stamp sets are exclusively available from Create and Craft 


Thanks for popping by, hope you gather some  inspiration from my cards.

Big Hugs
Alison xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment