Wednesday 11 January 2017

Folding Frame Card


Sorry it's a bit belated, but Happy New Year to you. I have a feeling  2017 is going to be a year of learning some new crafts and revisiting old ones. Hope you will be able to join me in my journey.

My 1st project for the year is a frame card using Tonics Idyllics die and embossing  folder. They are very so easy to work with and give an elegant effect. Hope you like them.



Inside the card


The detail on the die is exquisite. 


This would make a beautiful new baby keepsake card with a photo of your new baby inside.


The card sizes are:
Pink card  is 12" x 6 "  scored at 6"  on long side (30cm x 15cm scored at 15cm)
Second pink card is 6" x 7.5" scored at  6", 6.5" & 7" (15cm x 18cm  scored at 15cm, 16cm & 17cm)
Silver mirror card 5.75" x 5.75" (14.5cm x 14.5cm)
White card 5.5" x 5.5" (14cm x 14cm)

All instructions for the card are in the YouTube  video below


Hope you like the card. If you have any questions please message me and I will do my best to help

Items used
Filigree affections emboss and die set - 1516E
Little  Princess die - 1262E
Birthday Wishes  die - 1243Essentials
Circle Layering  die set - 481E
Scallop Circle Layering die set - 483E
Essential Card Pack - Magnificent Magentas - 786E
Essential Card Pack  - Monochrome- 791E
Mirror Card paper pack - Gloss - 795E
Funky Glue Pen - 421E
3d foam Pads
Pink Gingham ribbon


Thanks for visiting my blog

Big Hugs
Alison xx


No comments:

Post a Comment